Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic

Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic
I do not own any of the attached pictures ._.

domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

Last January's Sunday

There's nothing like waking up while it rains :D, it just make me happy, Don't you?. Well, tomorrow monday I have to present a monologue :/, it's a pain in the butt, and I rejected almost every friend's requests today to go out, like movies, a party, because I need to concentrate on my monologue, because it's my final ating exam, in other words, the most diffiult test. Don't you get angry sometime because you didn't study for a test and then regret yourself for wasting time? that's how I feel now. But it's raining, and there's nothing more romantic and happy to see the flowers getting hit by the pouring rain. But today was tiring... I guess, my monologue, I played Zelda on my computer, the Ocarina of Time, while I was running around Goron City, I got a flashback :D, I remember once when I got hit by a Goron, and fell on the last floor, I died, and me and my neighbor laugh non-stop... haven't you got a flashback by doing old stuff when you were old?.. that should be the question of the week xD. So have fun tomorrow, tomorrow's the last day of January of 2011... Remember Valentine's Day... well, I'm gonna remember and HATE valentine's day of 2011. Because I have my drama exams on February 14th T-T... well I hope you enjoy it...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario