Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic

Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic
I do not own any of the attached pictures ._.

sábado, 8 de enero de 2011

Hello, first Blog here!

Hiya, glad to make my firts blog... or whatever is it called, I'm Gabriel, ready to make better my life phases on this new year 2011. I started a blog to interact, read and many more. Um, what can I say??? I'm a teenager, I live in the Dominican Republic, I know English & Spanish, I have 2 years playing guitar, I love acting, so thats why I'm in acting school of Fine Arts. I love music, lots of my favorite bands are from the 70's, 80's and the 90's, I can say that my favorites are "Queen", "The Beatles", "AC/DC", "Journey", "Nirvana", "Slipknot", & some more. I play videogames :3, ever since I was 6 or 7, I went through playing "Super Mario 64", "Paper Mario", "Goldeneye 007", "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask" & still playing them xD. I love reading books (something I can't dismiss), I've read all of William Shakespeare's books, and still readeing them. I'm an "Otaku" (if you don't know what an otaku is, ask Google xD), it means I love to read manga and to watch anime :P, watching some old and new stuff. So if you think I'm interested on your Blog, e-mail me: Gabrielesmurdoc01@hotmail.com
Ankoky (for youtube account... no videos :P)

See ya some other time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario