Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic

Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic
I do not own any of the attached pictures ._.

viernes, 15 de julio de 2011

July 15th... (2011) Theatre friends (Part 1)

I made lots of friends in theatre classes. Some are funny, other serious, other smart, brilliant, creative, outstanding and some are unknown. But I'll talk about everyone from my class. Ok, first I'll start with Elba; she's really awesome, when she's in class, she's serious, really confident and sometimes has the aspect of the leader. Teachers always give her the title of "Leader", "Boss" or even better "Director". But when classes are over, she can be the funniest girl you'll ever meet. If you're against her she'll argue, BUT, she never gets real serious. Now, I'll talk about Bill; a really confident man, strong, smart and REALLY FUNNY. I see him like the oldest brother of the class, his 30 years old, but, what the heck, that's still a young age. Bill has lots of different experiences, that makes him smart and confident about his doing. Here's another great girl; Maribel. She's really great on almost everything, I see her as a great actress. When I saw her monologue, I got impressed, I even liked it. She's a great girl, really funny and creative. Even if she looks like a 16 year old teen, she sure has a big heart. There's gonna be more of my friends, we're like 20 XD. This was today's Gabriel's Mask.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario