Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic

Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic
I do not own any of the attached pictures ._.

jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

July 14th ... (2011) J & K [Old friends I can't never forget]

Today a friend came home, Joel's his name, one of my neighbors. We get along well, he's been my friend since I was 11. We talk about videogames, progams, movies and lots of stuff. We founded an old game for my computer: DMC 3, he said he used to beat it the whole time when he had his PS2. I sure has lots of memories about him, he's younger than me, and has lots of stuff to learn about life. Here's another important friend: Kiki (Jose David), I don't know why we call him Kiki, it's funny and even his older brother calls him like that. He's chubby, smart, funny and a videogamer too. He's in a band called "Feeding the Bears", a metal band... it's not a great band like Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Mastodon... but they're somehow ok. They're not pros, but I still give them credit. I know Kiki since I was... 8 years old? I don't remember, but he's an old friend I can't never forget. Oh, I'm stil in my house...  I really need to go out and have some fun somewhere. Cheers and have a... Happy Halloween? xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario