Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic

Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic
I do not own any of the attached pictures ._.

domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

New Book: "The Alquemist - Paulo Coelho"


This book is the last book I read... its no the big deal, and I even found it boring. It talks aboutsome stuff of life that are happening and we dont even notices that those kind of things are some signs of God. When I started reading I though the story was about an alquemist (by the way I saw Fullmetal Alchemist so Im kind of informed :P), but its about a guy that meets a king and a cristal jar seller and then he meets an alquemist so this guy can find his happy place or treasure. His treasure is living with his sheeps he had at the very start and then he selled them for money and then got jacked xD. My rating? from 0 to10... a 3. Not a very interesting book.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario