Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic

Gabriel's Mask 2nd Pic
I do not own any of the attached pictures ._.

domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

Scratch me!

Hello. Um, yesterday I went to the supermarket alone, just to buy some soda and some snacks for a little party (it sucked by the way xD), what happened at the supermarket? Donºt worry, cuz Iºm gonna tell yah. I went to the beberages hall o get Soda, and suddenly a drunk guy came to and said:
 "Can you tell me where the bathroom is?"
"Um, thereºs no bathroomºs in here" I was kind of scared... really dont know why
"What kind of crappy hotel is this?" he said it maddly
"Oh sorry, the bathroom isat the end of the hall" If you realize I was being sarcastic xD (Iºm so mean)

Then after I told him "where the bathroom was" we crashed with the frozen food freezerºs door xD and he said

"Oh hell scratch me"

I laughed, I smiled and did told everyone at the party... I know I was being a bad person... but heck :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario